Manager/Senior Manager - Data Analyst - IT (5-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Synthesize large volumes of data into actionable insights to influence business and marketing strategies
- Segment customers based on internal and external attributes to clearly identify opportunities for growth, manages targeting strategies and measure overall portfolio performance
- Collaborate with partners to develop and implement initiatives to manages profitable growth
- Forecast P&L impacts of various pricing initiatives
'Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities':
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Have technical skills like AI/ML, Data Science, SAS, SQL, and Python
- Good project managing skills . Be results-oriented with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal skills, and leadership potential
- Demonstrate they are customer-obsessed by understanding the customer experience
- Have a proven ability to operate in a process-oriented environment, adhere to risk/control, procedure and process expectations, while appropriately delivering what's best for the customer.
Minimum Qualification Education: MSc Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ BTech/MTech or equivalent Engineering Discipline from any reputed Institute.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.