Manager/Senior Manager - CS (8-10 yrs)
About the company; A Fortune 500 company and the largest private sector corporation in India, works on the motto "Growth is Life" which captures the ever-evolving spirit of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Ensure Board meeting preparation and post meeting compliances.
- Ensure General meeting preparation and post meeting compliances.
- Ensure compliance in conducting e-voting and postal ballot for listed Company.
- Assist in reporting compliance for conversion of share warrants
- Annual e-filing of Listed Company and other group entities.
- Ensure compliance of CSR provisions for other group companies
- Ensure Periodic submission to regulatory authorities like BSE, NSE and ROC etc.
- Ensure compliance under SEBI Insider Trading Regulations
- Vetting of Power of Attorney, JV agreement etc.
- Assist in formulating/amending statutory policies of the Company
- Ensure FEMA compliance.
- A CS qualification is mandatory.
- 8-10 years of proven experience as a Corporate Secretary, preferably in a big listed company.
- Strong knowledge of Indian corporate law, governance practices, and regulatory compliance