Head - HR at Senior Executive Search
Views:270 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager/Senior Manager - Credit Risk Analytics - BFS (6-8 yrs)
Manager / Senior Manager - Credit Analytics
Department - Credit
Location - Andheri HO
Reports to: Deputy Vice President / Vice President - Credit Analytics
Qualification - MBA
- Experience : 6 to 8 years
- Experience of Credit Analytics across Bank/NBFC is a must.
CTC -18 Lacs pa
Primary Functions & Responsibilities :
- Sound knowledge in development of various Expert judgment and statistical scorecards for Underwriting of MSME customers in BL and LAP, Vehicles, Supply Chain. Cross and Up sell to existing customers basis Statistical/Behaviour Scorecards
- Loss forecasting models and Collaborating with multiple stakeholders for analysis of various components of Cost of Credit (COC)
- Forecasting of Cost of Credit using roll rate analysis for different DPD buckets.
- Forecasting recovery, gross write-offs (GWO) and Expected Credit Loss (ECL)
- Predict GNPA and NNPA basis the stage distribution of the portfolio.
- To assist in finalisation of ECL numbers and finalisation of PD and LGD numbers together with Risk and Finance team
- Gathering business requirements and solving complex business problems like how to improve approval rates, reduce bad rates, improve cross ell etc using data based decision solutions like customer attrition, finding growth opportunities etc. using analytical tools
- In-depth analysis to detect problems and devise solutions for the deepening of entire MSME business portfolio
- Identification of leads for cross sell using internal and external data sources.
- Working closely with different Bureau's and other Alternate data players for doing POC's and adding value with new Solutions
- Creating multivariate scoring model to identify the geographies for opening new business centers , New products and programs, Delinquency trends etc
- Built a multivariate customer segmentation model to improve the productivity of sales team, Reducing overall Bad rates and delinquency
- Working on customer churn prediction model to reduce the customer attrition using decision tree approach.
- Working on and building various models which help in predicting future Bounce rates, default rates under Propensity to bounce and propensity to default models, Collections Analytics
- Working closely with Risk team in detailed Static pool analysis, Univariate and Multivariate analysis for proper Portfolio monitoring and reducing the Bad rates with minimal drop in approval rates
- Segmentation of entire Portfolio under Red, Amber and Green segment and also devising the strategy for different segment of customer for Cross sell and Up sell, Portfolio monitoring, Collections etc.
- Well versed in Big data and other tools like SAAS, Python, SQL, Excel, Machine Learning, PowerBI, Tableau, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, Statistics, Deep Learning, Data Analyst, MIS Analyst, Data Engineer, ML Engineer, Powerbi/Tableau Engineer, Data Scientist etc
- Well versed in Dashboarding and preparation of other MIS/Dashboards on excel/Power BI etc
All the interested candidates can apply or call on 9867303334
SR Executive Search
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.