Senior Recruiter at AcctPro Advisory Services LLP
Views:5769 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager/Senior Manager - Corporate Solutions - Insurance (9-12 yrs)
Position Manager - Corporate Solutions
Work Location - Oman
Sector/Domain - Insurance
Department - Corporate Marketing
Notice period - 10 to 30 days.
Reporting to Assistant General Manager - Corporate Solutions & Business Development
Educational Qualification Required - Graduate/Post Graduate with insurance accreditation such as Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute, UK or similar
Preferred credentials- Engineering Graduate/MBA-Marketing from institution of repute
Add on - Candidate with Omani or regional driving license with immediate mobility will be highly preferred
Experience - 9+ years prior marketing experience in financial services sector preferably in Insurance Sales to institutional clients, marketing executives in major broking entities.
- To nurture existing client relations, develop new client relationships, enhance corporate visibility.
- Build database of target clients
- Mentor a team of marketing executives to achieve targets.
- Monitor and execute new client accusation plans and progress
- Grow profitable business with direct clients by ensuring retention of renewal business and developing new business opportunities.
- Ensure professional interactions with clients,, sustain high service standards
- Monitor outstanding receivables and ensure prompt collection of premium dues
- Ensure compliance with underwriting guidelines, facilitate collection of key information through pleasant, professional and tactful interaction with clients.
- Coordinate with support centres such as Claims and Accounts to facilitate prompt dispensation of any pending matters
Skills, Competencies and Attributes Required:-
- Strong knowledge and understanding of insurance products, policy wordings for diverse sectors
- Proven leadership qualities; ability to lead from the front.
- Self starter, pleasant personality and technical command to earn respect from clients, peers and subordinates
- Ability to respond to dynamic issues effectively with discretion and diplomacy, achieve quick resolution and disposition of issues and tasks
- Analytical thinking, ability to make decisions rationally in an intensely competitive environment
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to convert enquiries into firm orders
- Strong presentation skills, excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb pressure, to respond at speed to challenging time lines imposed by clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.