Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:589 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager/Senior Manager - Corporate Finance - Renewable Sector (7-15 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- Build on relationships with existing debt providers and Manage details and drive the capital raising process
- Maintain track of covenant / conditions as per facility agreement, take effective steps to meet deadlines
- Responsible for creation of securities in the timelines mentioned in the facility agreements, mortgage creation, pledge creation on debentures and shares.
- Coordinate with lenders, legal advisors and shareholders for the same.
- Liaison with Regulators, consultants and legal partners on a regular basis and keep the management updated on such interactions
- Produced detailed annual action plans for meetings and presentation to the lenders
- Continuously meet the existing lenders and update them of business
- Responsible to provide periodic data to the lenders and reply of every query raised or data required
- Approaches to Banks and NBFCs for new funding and re-financing; including identification of overseas funding sources.
- Building on an annual calendar of key prospects.
- Create, monitor and manage all documentation and presentation materials required for pre and post raising debt capital
- Responsible for understanding and negotiation of term sheet, facility agreements, mortgage and pledge documents and other legal documents related to facilities
- Prepare fund models for fundraising opportunities
- Understand due diligence requests from existing and prospective investors, research and gather necessary information and prepare a comprehensive response
- Consistently organize and prioritize various projects to deliver a high-quality work-product on time
- Responsible for ensuring all tasks, deliverables and documentation are created with the highest level of accuracy