Assistant Manager at Auctus Consulting
Views:578 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager/Senior Manager - Corporate Communication - Automotive (8-15 yrs)
Looking to hire Manager /Sr Manager - Corporate communication for a leading business conglomerate,
We are looking at female candidates for this position, should have good exp in Content writing, celebrity management, Event management, and speech writing for CXO levels.
Location - Mumbai
Qualification- MBA or Mass communication
This role is critical as it builds and balances relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally, for Brand communication & engagement.
- Steer and Manage Internal Engagement Platforms and Programs (Intranet, Internal Comms and Employee Facing Campaigns)
- Identify and execute appropriate platforms (online and offline) which could associate for its Corporate brand building objectives: Internal & External (Sponsorships, Corporate Tie-ups & events etc.)
- Content Design and Delivery across various platforms including internal and external (website, intranet, social media etc.) and work with verticals / Sports / Foundation / HR / Leadership to ensure that internal platforms are updated, and reach across external platforms (Social Media) is optimized.
Engagement Platforms :
1.Develop and Deliver Group presence in events, sponsorships other platforms, using a judicious mix of content, design and event management skills to ensure objectives are fulfilled.
2. Post event / engagement analysis of their presence and learnings on how to improve our presence
3. Design and implement campaigns and sponsorship with various business verticals (internally and externally)
4. Develop Leadership communication for external platforms like speeches, social media communication etc
Internal Communications :
5. Development and deployment of internal communication campaigns for respective businesses / specific topics in alignment with organizational goals.
6. Designing and Delivering all internal communication for employee engagement including, intranet, newsletters, collaterals, communication meets, open houses and other employee events.
7. Work on delivering n senior executive communications - memos, speeches presentations, Q&A's
8. Design and implement campaigns and sponsorship with various business verticals (internally and externally)