Senior HR Consultant at Alpine Executive Search
Views:150 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Corporate Affairs - Liasioning & Corporate Level Co-ordination (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Corporate Affairs - Liasioning & Corporate Level Coordination
Position : Manager / Sr. Manager- Corporate Affairs
Reports to : Sr. VP- Corporate Affairs
Location : Chennai
Experience : 8-12 Years
Core Responsibilities :
- Responsible for co-ordination and procuring all land and building related permission viz: Collector NA NOC, Director/Town planner remarks/approval, Development Plan remarks, State Industrial development Authority/Corporations (viz: MIDC/GIDC/KIADB/SIPCOT/HSSIDC etc).
- MOEF clearance, obtaining consent to operate and establish from State Pollution control board, Forest NOC, Chief Fire officer NOC, Factory Inspector NOC, survey of India demarcation, building commencement and occupation certificate from the local authority, and all other statutory approvals like storm water, sewerage, health department, PWD-Electrical, Water, highway departments, labour department, or any other department approvals as deemed required etc.
- Liasioning with local villagers, elected representatives in the respective area, local talathi, tehsildar SDO/Circle head, District Collectorate offices & police department, local and district stations etc., Registrar office
- Maintaining all statutory compliances, keeping track of all renewals, maintaining a database of all Govt. GR, Circulars/Notifications etc.
- Co-ordinating with all regional Liasioning personals, Projects/facility team, for adhering to statutory compliances as required by authorities
- Assisting investment team for business development activity viz site visit, getting to conduct due diligence reports done etc. Assisting Marketing and legal team for registration of ATL/Lease deeds with tenants, Sale deeds for land etc
- Public relation
Qualification : BE / Diploma in Engineering /Post Graduate in Management (Preferable) / Graduate in any stream
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.