Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:4773 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Manager/Senior Manager - Contract Management - BPO/Consulting/Legal Firm (7-10 yrs)
- The current Contract Management team serves two Fortune 500 companies, one in healthcare and the other in online retail. The practice is now headed for rapid growth in the upcoming years.
- As Manager your role will be to take charge of the current operations including building relationships with stakeholders in the client organizations, knowing the team and managing their day to day functions with the assistance of the Team Leads, overseeing deliverables, handling exceptions and escalations and providing technical support and guidance to the team.
- Once you are settled into the role, apart from managing day to day operations, you will also be responsible for growing the client relationship, people development and operational excellence.
- You will also be able to participate and contribute to the exciting growth of the contract management practice in different ways, including the interviewing and selection process, knowledge sharing of current processes with new team members, extending the process management methodologies to the new work that comes in, etc.
Following are the key aspects of the role :
Client Excellence :
- Pro-actively support client needs and demands
- Exceeding client expectations
Growing the business :
- Generate and convert additional opportunities with existing clients
- Contribute effectively to new business opportunities. Build credibility and image of the firm
Planning and Organizing :
- Proactively meet changing business needs
- Successfully complete integrated projects.
Financial Management :
- Timely and correct billing
- Timely collection
- Maintain and improve gross margins at project level.
People Development :
- Improve own performance and develops career
- Support others development needs. Enhance individuals skill and knowledge
- Develop improved team working and consider needs and interests of others
- Develop internal and external relationships.
- Create interest in what is being said and appreciate alternative viewpoints
- Inspire and motivate others, and ensure that others share their views and opinions
- Ensure a culture of open communication
Motivation : Enable individuals to carry out their work confidently and effectively
The position reports to the Project Director who heads the contract management practice.
- As Manager, you will be a member of the Contract Management practices Leadership Team, contributing to setting the overall direction of the practice and its day to day management.
Desired Candidate Profile :
Education : UG: LLB, PG:LLM
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required
- To be tailor-fit for the above skill-sets, you need to have :
- Proven experience of managing client relationships, managing teams and client deliverables
- 7+ years experience in the legal domain of which at least 4 years should be in contracting
- Technical expertise in the contracting domain to be able to provide guidance to the team and engage with legal counsel and business owners on the clients side
- Ability to understand and apply the business context in any given situation so as to balance legal risk with commercial reality
- Exposure to commercial functions would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mind-set for client service and performance improvement
- Exposure to healthcare industry would be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.