Manager/Senior Manager - Consumer Market Insights - eCommerce/FMCG (3-7 yrs)
CMI Manager/Sr.Manager - Ecommerce/FMCG
- Design and execute research independently/with help of an agency partner to decode the customer pulse and disseminate findings within the org.
- Support the Business Marketplace - Operations, Category and CX teams to represent the voice of customers, influence decisions that delight consumers and find ways to optimise the consumer journey and consumer lifetime value.
- Lead & execute independent research charters to help business teams with data-driven + consumer intelligence-led decision making.
- Help to launch new services, features, products - working with Product and Business teams.
- Would need to work closely & independently with Data Analytics teams, external consultants and market research partners to synthesis key learnings into effective business solutions.
- Manage & execute NPS, customer pulse surveys and immersions first hand across different customer profiles.
- Facilitate collaboration between internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- 3-7 years of experience with expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research practices.
- Comfort with driving projects grounds up, executing it independently with internal resources - develop Qres/Guides/conduct interviews & work out the analysis plan.
- Experience in MR agency followed with a client-side/ research user experience. Exposure to the Online/tech industry would be an added advantage.
- Ability to independently execute research requirements end-to-end from decoding the objective, scoping & dissemination with leadership.
- Strong analytical, planning and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to self-start, contribute and work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Has led large scale research projects (Qual &/or Quant) during the previous experience.
- Drive usage of new tech-based tools to bring efficiency & effectiveness in research modules.
- Experience in understanding methodologies around exploratory research, user lifecycles, NPS and a general understanding of entire research partner ecosystem, working with a broad set of stakeholders.