Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:6090 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Manager/Senior Manager/Consultant - Investment Advisory - BFS (4-10 yrs)
Looking for exceptional candidate. This role involves research, financial modelling, pitch-book preparation, business development support and mentoring team.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Preparing detailed and dynamic end-to-end DCF, DDM, Cost, LBO, and Profitability Models (IRR,NPV and Payback) combining business logic with technical expertise. Performing sensitivity analysis, cash flow switch, and scenario testing on financial models.
Business Valuation :
- Using Income (DCF, DDM etc.) and Relative (GPC, GTM and VC/PE method) methods to value business belonging to multiple sectors and in multiple geographies.
- Preparing kick-off, M&A and other transaction oriented pitch books and information memorandum. Responsibility also includes preparing customized investment teasers.
- Performing a thorough investment and industry research (primary and secondary), competitors bench-marking, feasibility studies, investment report writing and economic studies to help achieve the research goal and provide a robust, time-bound and measurable investment report or research derivatives (like financial model, business plan etc.)
Transaction Advisory and Support:
- Assisting early-stage, mid-stage and advanced-stage businesses to raise funds by scouting a financial or strategic investors that best suits business' needs to help achieve their long-term goal.
- Preparing collateral, case studies. Liaising with businesses and investor community to help achieve the goals of business unit.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.