Lead Talent Acquisition at Risk Resources
Views:5304 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Manager/Senior Manager - Compliance - BFS (5-11 yrs)
We are helping for one of our major financial gains based out of Hyderabad for the search of Compliance - Manager/Senior Manager. The designation is open to discussion depending upon relevant experience and compensation shall be best in industry.
Title: Compliance - Manager/Senior Manager
Type of position: Full Time
We are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager to join our Legal & Compliance team in the firm's office in Hyderabad, India. This role involves working closely with attorneys and compliance professionals to help ensure that the firm's business activities are conducted in strict accordance with regulatory requirements. Responsibilities will include leading the group out of the Hyderabad office, preparing regulatory filings, supervising review of compliance monitoring reports, and ensuring adherence to compliance policies.
WHAT YOU- LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Oversee all processes and deliverables for which Compliance HYD is responsible, while ensuring that these are handled in a timely and accurate fashion
- Work closely with the heads of different functions within Compliance (such as Core Compliance, Trade Compliance, and Control Room) to discuss the implementation of policies and procedures for underlying processes
- Assist with systemic risk and other regulatory filings on a quarterly basis
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures (such as the firm's Code of Ethics policies)
- Drive and oversee technology projects to build controls, streamline workflows, and improve process efficiency
- Effectively mentor team members to drive performance, set goals, and manage their career development
- Maintain control over resource allocation and budget requirements
- Represent the group during meetings with senior management and in various FinOp-wide discussions, activities, and initiatives
WHO WE- RE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Overall experience of 5-9 years with past managerial and project management experience
- A Master's degree or higher
- Proficient analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and a robust work ethic.
- An understanding of securities regulations and financial instruments