HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:393 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager/Senior Manager - Compliance - Banking (4-6 yrs)
- Responsible to manage the Compliance function in coordination with HO at GIFT City branch as a separate entity.
- Develop compliance adherence, monitoring and reporting to the Senior Management.
- Ensuring timely & accurate submissions to various internal & external stake holders. Stake holders to include:
- Compliance function at HO
- Other Internal control functions.
- Local regulatory authorities at GIFT
- Other regulatory agencies in the jurisdiction that GIFT is active in.
- Relationship Management: Periodic & constructive engagement with regulatory agencies governing GIFT to ensure that regulators are abreast of developments in the Bank and that bank is aware of regulator expectations at times.
- Responsible for review / approval of onboarding and customer classification as per the regulatory & AML requirements.
- Responsible for development, continuous improvement and functioning of reporting infrastructure on compliance & AML functions.
- Review of new products procedures from a compliance perspective - both Indian & global.
- Provide insights to business units from a regulatory perspective on fresh business proposals / products as may be required from time to time.
- Provide Top Management / ALCO / Credit committee / OREC with timely and relevant insights / MIS / notes on Compliance parameters.
- Ensure compliance of the Branch with all regulatory, Basel and internal guidelines and ensure no adverse audit observations.
- Keep upto date with global developments from relevant regulatory authorities
- Spreading of compliance Culture and awareness across the network.
- Smart and positive personality, with self-start, Can-do attitude.
- High moral & ethical standards.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with various stake holders - internal & external, on regulatory matters.
- Understanding of / Ability to understand Banking business, Guidelines and Regulations.
- Experience in similar role will be a big advantage.