Assistant Manager at Auctus Consulting
Views:650 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Steel Manufacturing Firm (6-10 yrs)
Looking to hire Manager / Sr Manager- Comp & Ben for a leading Steel Manufacturing company. Candidate should have good 6+ yrs of exp in designing of Compensation and benefits for the organisation, Location - Mumbai, Qualification - MBA from Tier 1 and Tier 2 Top Colleges .
KRA's and Key Activities
- In partnership with Head Rewards and Performance, HR Business Partners and Senior leaders, design and implement Group Compensation and benefits policy and actions to meet the Organization's objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness - Operationalized both short term and long term incentives plans in conjunction with Head Rewards and Performance, HR Business Partners and Senior leaders and see these through the appropriate governance structures.
- Manage and implement the annual pay review process accurately and effectively within budget constraints.
- Initiate participate in pay and benefits surveys.
- Ensure support is provided in terms of Job Evaluation, Executive compensation, Expatriate Compensation, salary structuring, retirement plans, salary administration and incentives.
- Ensure all HR policy and benefits changes are communicated across JSW Group and consulted on where appropriate.
- Liaise with managers to develop and implement local compensation strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the Organization's overall reward strategy.
- Analyse and evaluate external market data as well as internal data about the Organisation's current employee population and future human resource needs in order to develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the Organisation's reward strategy.
Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and suppliers (e.g., insurance carriers, benefit providers) to ensure the Organisation receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of compensation and benefits professionals to ensure the Organisation's reward strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and the Organisation complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Oversee Compensation Calculations during ASR process for JSW Group and calculations related to Manpower, Top Management etc.
- Development and deployment of a performance management policy and process governance. Create communication channels on Performance Management System for the employees.
- Setting up appropriate monitoring and reporting to ensure that performance is tracked and measured appropriately and signals when performance is off target - both positively and negatively.
- Provide data and assist senior leaders on appropriate metrics to measure company, team and individual performance.
- Planning and execution of a special project given by the management.