HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:3879 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Manager/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - IT (8-13 yrs)
We are hiring for a Global IT giant
Work as a specialist in Centre of Excellence team for all compensation and benefits administration needs of the company to manage a workforce of 500+ employees
Job Responsibilities :
Building awareness on Total Reward
Market Intelligence : Staying abreast with the industry trends and review the current policies & programs
Competitive Studies in markets : Manage compensation and benefits surveys through external agencies to benchmark salaries. Design and development of global pay review guidelines to enable competitive positioning of compensation levels vis-a-vis industry.
- Salary Planning Process implementation including mid-term salary corrections.
- Implementation of Incentive Plans including short term /tactical Incentives Plans.
- Implementation of Performance Bonuses by liaising with functional heads, Finance.
- Working with global competency center and survey inputs including other survey partners.
- Work for job Evaluation / Levelling / Annual Job audits.
- Conduct annual review of policy, benefits and compensation structure.
- Employee Transfers, transitions & policy query resolutions.
- Define guidelines/ principles within company for all C&B programs - Effective communication of compensation philosophy, strategy & guidelines to stakeholders & business partners. Formulate strategy and propose outlay for making market correction & merit increase.
- Global Mobility - End to end lifecycle management of the expatriates - (LTA / STA / Expat / Local)
- Pay Structure maintenance
- Work on Policies and Employment Contracts
- Title Harmonization
Job Specification :
- 7 - 9 years of relevant experience in C&B.
- Should have hands on experience on MS Excel and Power point.
- Degree or equivalent MBA in HR from Tier 1 / 2 college (preferred)
Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills for effective communication.
- Strong Commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.