Senior Client Relationship Manager at Delling Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:369 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - FMCG (10-18 yrs)
Looking for a Specialist Comp & Ben Candidate! HRBP or Generalist or HR ops wont fit so please avoid applying.
Company: A Leading FMCG Group
Role: Manager/Sr.Manager- Compensation & Benefits
Reports to: VP-HR
Reported By: A team of 4-5
The Compensation and Benefits Manager require to plan and oversee company's compensation and benefits programs for a headcount of 3100 on role & 1600 off role Employees based at Plant, Corporate & Sales
1. Design, evaluate and modify C&B policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
2. Analyze compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
3. Mediate between Management and employees, by assisting in the handling of employees' benefits-related questions or recognizingsuggestions.
4. Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel concernsand develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
5. Implement C&B programs throughout the organization, including annual compensation planning, incentive planning, reviews, and payout etc.
6. Provide compensation and benefits competitiveness and market trend insights to design appropriate programs to attract, motivate and retain talents
1. Human Resources - Knowledge of principles and processes of personnel recruitment, compensation and benefits, labor relations, and personnel information systems.
2. Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in resource allocation, MIS on people comp & benefits, Interfacing with external entities such as Banks, Insurance companies, Auditors etc.,
3. Law and Government - Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations.
4. Understanding of New Labour Code and it's impact on Organisation and Employees.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.