Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1634 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Manager/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits (4-10 yrs)
We have been mandated by a large global conglomerate into metal and mining business for the below mentioned position.
Position Name : Manager/Sr. Manager - Compensation & Benefits
Location : Angul (Odisha)
Reports to : Head HR
Qualification : M.B.A./PGDM (HR)
Experience : 4-10 years
Design, develop and ensure administration of the compensation and benefits framework, systems and policies for the Executives of the company through analysis, bench marking & deployment which is aligned to the C&B philosophy of the company.
1. Design & develop compensation & benefits framework, systems & policies for the officers.
2. Analyse and review the existing policies and systems to benchmark with the best in class.
3. Ensure effective and efficient administration of the Total Rewards systems and processes.
4. Support through improvement projects and data analysis to introduce the contemporary policies and processes.
5. Drive daily management to instill the improvement culture.
- Expertise with the development of compensation strategy and policies.
- Strong analytical skills, advanced software skills in Excel, and data mining experience.
- Demonstrated ability in C&B practices and technology.
Behavioral Competencies: Interpersonal Effectiveness and Influence and Networking at target level