Senior Talent Acquisition at Zyoin Technologies
Views:224 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benchmarking - IT/Media (10-16 yrs)
Manager/Sr. Manager -Global Compensation & Benchmarking
Expectations/ Requirements - Global Compensation Benchmarking:
- Should be handling Compensation & Benefits specialist role in present & previous organizations for minimum 10 years.
- Define entire compensation & Ben structure from scratch. Designing Compensation models / Pay Mix for Executives with focus on long term incentive plans
- To design & execute various strategies, policies & practices pertaining to performance management, Rewards, Compensation & Manpower Budget.
- Sales compensation & Complexity.
- Annual planning, forecasting, and budgeting exercises for all direct costs for employees (salary and benefits, annual increments, incentives, rewards, and awards programs).
- Annual Salary review exercise and administration of compensation review process cycle; off-cycle pay adjustments.
- To ensure 100 % accuracy on the data related to PMS, Rewards, Compensation & Manpower Budget
- Monitors compensation trends within the organization and provides analytics to support operational efficiency.
- To ensure stakeholder buying on annual increments & variable pay distribution which are aligned to company performance and market trends
- Provide ongoing support to line managers and HR on operations matters related to compensation.
- Compensation Programs: Keep abreast with the new trends and best practices in the C&B field. Participate in designing and revision of compensation-related policies and procedures understanding Country compliance, acts and regulations.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.