Owner at Premier Management Consultant Group
Views:876 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Senior Manager - Commercial & Contract - Logistics/Transportation Firm (15-17 yrs)
Job Description :
- Having experience in engaging barges for constant revenue
- Having experience in engaging 3rd party work related to repair & fabrication & dry docking for revenue building
- Responsible for recovery of receivables from the market
- Responsible for repair related cost from the charterer
- Overall execution of Operational, Technical & Commercial activities
Minimum Educational Qualifications :
- Solid knowledge in the field of Contract & Commercials operations and execution
- Engineering Graduate with Post Graduation in MM.
Professional Experience :
- Must have worked as Head Commercial with relevant Industry for last 3 years in Bengal.
- Must have a background in engaging barges for constant revenue along with policies, and processes.
- Optimally should have experience in recovery of receivables from the market.
- Experience in framing, administering and executing Commercial functions in Top level.
- Strong understanding of various insight, policies and practices.
Skills Required :
- Excellent Communication & negotiation skills - should have strong, clear and crisp verbal articulation skills and very strong documentation skills.
- Very strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to listen, with the capacity to truly comprehend, be seen as approachable, and act as a coach, inspiring confidence with ability to help
- Strategic thinking skills - Ability to manage other managers, handle difficult situations while remaining forward looking and very positive.
- Ability to lead by example - Candidate should support organizational norms, possess self-discipline and lead best practices
- Adaptability - The ability to adapt is essential with the capacity to anticipate possible new opportunities or mitigate potential challenges.
- Understand the changing and evolving landscape, new developments with the ability to identify which may be relevant for their implementation
- Crisis Management - The individual must possess the ability to identify and resolve situations quickly, taking ownership of the concerns and working cooperatively with others to resolve escalations involving other departments or with Sr Management for more complex issues
- Strong knowledge of excel - Ability to create or guide other team members to prepare high impact.
- Should have a high degree of integrity, forward thinking, positive and pro-active in anticipating organizational needs
- Independently & successfully handling of Various Critical situation.
Premier Management Consultants
Management Consultant | Global Recruitments | L & D| Staffing | Head-Hunting | CSR Activities | HR&IR Audits |
Landline 91 - 7044 378 341 | Whatsapp - 8232 94 5050