Manager/Senior Manager - Collection Strategy - Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Collection Strategy - Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs )
- The role is expected to use analytical tools to identify opportunities to grow overall assets as well as manage risk.
- Design, analyze and monitor collection strategies for different loan products such as personal loans, auto loans, etc.
- Identify the opportunity areas for increasing collection efficiency and proactively communicate with stakeholders
- Collaborate across other risk functions (example ; technology, product, etc.) to implement the analytical decisions
- Design and analyze campaigns for collections and recoveries related strategies using SAS/SQL
- Develop, maintain and improve risk policies, processes and procedures within the assigned function
- Utilize application, bank and bureau information to derive business insights
- KPI generation, tracking of risk and delinquency metrics for portfolios using SQL/Tableau
- Revamp collections strategy changes and launch A/B test to monitor impact and performance of the change
- Knowledge of and certifications in programming, SAS/SQL/Python & Tableau
- Knowledge of best practices in coding, data manipulation and creating reusable artifacts
- Knowledge of Banking / Financial Services industry with preference in lending space (Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Auto loans etc.)
- Ability to create recommendations and insights from data for developing risk strategy
- Experience with utilizing credit risk data marts using internal and third party data
- Ability to design the right KPIs for measuring strategy success
- Understanding of various elements of risk strategy, such as delinquencies, roll rates, recoveries from both internal & third party etc.
- Ability to communicate and present the results to business stakeholders