Senior HR Executive at ANRI Solutions
Views:2868 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager/Senior Manager - Cloud Security Architecture - Big4 (7-22 yrs)
We- re looking for people with the following experience:
- Expert level security knowledge in technical IT domains such as operating systems, networks, databases, cloud or solution development etc.
- Expert level Cloud security knowledge, AWS, Azure, Devops, Dockers and Containers,CI/CD etc.
- Expert level knowledge in assessing solution architectures at the planning and design level for security issues and vulnerabilities.
- Experience in practical security vulnerability remediation.
- Management of multiple stakeholders including business and IT.
- Information Security domains - in particular one or more of the following: Cyber Program Management, Cyber Threat Management, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Privacy, Organisational Resilience. This experience should include both advisory and implementation experience.
- Strong technical security skills in assessment, design, implementation, architecture, and program / project delivery and work across various delivery models, (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps).
- Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, SABSA, PRINCE2, TOGAF, ITIL).
- Solution Level Certifications will be advantageous.
To qualify all applicants must have:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in cyber security consulting in security controls assessment and implementation in complex IT environments including on premise and cloud.
- Strong project management, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.