Senior HR Executive at ANRI Solutions
Views:2300 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager/Senior Manager - Cloud Security Architecture - Big4 (7-22 yrs)
We- re looking for people with the following experience:
- Expert level security knowledge in technical IT domains such as operating systems, networks, databases, cloud or solution development etc.
- Expert level Cloud security knowledge, AWS, Azure, Devops, Dockers and Containers,CI/CD etc.
- Expert level knowledge in assessing solution architectures at the planning and design level for security issues and vulnerabilities.
- Experience in practical security vulnerability remediation.
- Management of multiple stakeholders including business and IT.
- Information Security domains - in particular one or more of the following: Cyber Program Management, Cyber Threat Management, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Privacy, Organisational Resilience. This experience should include both advisory and implementation experience.
- Strong technical security skills in assessment, design, implementation, architecture, and program / project delivery and work across various delivery models, (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps).
- Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, SABSA, PRINCE2, TOGAF, ITIL).
- Solution Level Certifications will be advantageous.
To qualify all applicants must have:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in cyber security consulting in security controls assessment and implementation in complex IT environments including on premise and cloud.
- Strong project management, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills