Talent Acquisition Manager at Stepup HR
Views:3943 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager/Senior Manager - City Logistics Process Design - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
The SC - City Logistics Design team's mandate is to integrate & develop the SC operation across Flipkart with standardized processes and to promote compliance & operational synergy.
- We are looking for a Process Specialist to fulfil the role of Process Specialist - City Logistics Design. This person will be hosted out of the Supply chain business unit and is expected to design, deploy and own the processes, framework and strategy for city logistics process. This person will be conversant with industry best practices in the Retail and e-commerce space and will be responsible to drive the Processimprovements under the guard rails of Cost, Quality, delivery & Customer Experience.
What will you do?
- Understand the as-is business processes and diagnose issues
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and analyse these business processes and workflows
- Deep dive into key areas to identify areas of improvement
- Gather data and analyse data to arrive at actionable insights
- Documentation of process and work flows (eg: blueprinting)
- Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
- Support the Domain experts to ensure process changes are documented & understood by all relevant stakeholders and executed through, to completion
- Continuously challenge the existing operations and processes with a view to improve operating and service performance and promote cost effectiveness and increased profitability
- You will be accountable for developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the business, together with, knowledge of the business environment and engineering concepts, methodologies and tools &techniques
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the business working with external bodies to influence decisions
- Improve productivity and efficiency through development of robust and effective processes & operational best practices.
- Meet the profitability goals and successfully lead the team to achieve the organizational goals
What qualifies you for the role?
- Graduate / Post graduate degree in Industrial Engineering / Operations / Supply chain from a top tier college, with exposure to lean / six sigma / BPR / Process Improvement tools & techniques
- Enjoy dealing with numbers and making sense out of unstructured numbers.
- Have an ability to correlate data, analysis, understand key metrics and use it to solve unstructured problem
- In depth understanding of the structure and inter-dependencies of a complex and large organization
- Creative thinker with the ability to recognize improvement opportunities
- You are able to manage change and are ready to unlearn and learn quickly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.