HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:393 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager/Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Insights & Research - Life Insurance Firm (3-15 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading private sector Life Insurance Company. It is listed on National stock exchange (NSE) and Bombay stock exchange (BSE).
Designation: Manager/Sr Mgr/Chief Manager- Insights & Research-Marketing
- Understanding the need for primary research including brief design and selection of the right partner/ agency.
- Commissioning of the primary research and selection of the relevant approach.
- Ensuring that the primary research report is in line with the expectations.
- In sighting - Implicating - Decking:
- Taking new, old, secondary researches and craft actionable insights aligned to the business objectives.
- Using all the present and past researches with other data to put together consistent trends.
- Competition tracking and tracking cross-category brand work for consumer segments
- Manage details of research projects, learning plans /designing research methodology, developing questionnaires and discussion guides, coordinating research stimuli, analyzing research and reporting on findings.
- Communicate insights from research through reports and presentations to ensure clear understanding of information.
- Manage primary | secondary sources of data and trends to create insights and to work collaboratively with the broader CMI, Marketing and other cross functional teams to turn those insights into business building plans.
- Post graduate with 5+ years of experience .
- Independent and proactive approach to work; ability to learn and adapt new areas.
- Good written, communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.