Senior Consultant at Elixir Web Solution
Views:1605 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager/Senior Manager - Chartered Accountant (5-12 yrs)
We are hiring for CA firm based at Gurgaon
Chartered Accountant (For Firm's Compliance, Regulatory and Advisory Division)
Position Vacant Sr. Manager/Manager
Firms Profile : Professional-cum-Consulting Firm, part of a global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms, representing the combined expertise of more than 143 member firms with 340 offices in over 66 countries around the world, providing Corporate Advisory Services, Corporate Secretarial and Assurance services. The firm has its corporate office at New Delhi besides having branches at Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahemdabad and Dubai having representative office at Tokyo, Japan.
Job Description :
Job Responsibilities would primarily include:
- Finalization of books of accounts in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards and preparation of financial statements in Revised Schedule VI of the Companies Act.
- Preparation & finalization of periodic MIS reports of financial information in the prescribed format.
- Preparation & finalization of Statutory compliance's of direct and indirect tax laws, including Income tax, withholding tax, Service tax, Excise, Customs, VAT & CST or any other law in force.
- Expatriate Taxation compliance's under Income Tax Act
- Good exposure in International Taxation like issuance of certificate in Form-15CB, understanding on concepts of Permanent Establishment, AOP risk etc.
- Coordination with Statutory Auditors, Tax Auditors & Transfer Pricing Auditors for completion of annual assurance works.
- Representation services before Income Tax Department and other Statutory Authorities during assessment proceedings.
- Should have a consulting mindset.
Candidate : Qualified Chartered Accountant(2005-2009 batch pass out) with excellent similar post qualification professional experience and having good knowledge of Tally, MS-Office, Internet, E-mail etc., & skills of working under electronic environment, operating related software- s, accompanied with good written & verbal English communication skills.
Excellent knowledge and expertise in Income Tax Act, Guidelines, Notification etc.,
Experience : 6 to 8 years (post qualification)
Location : Delhi, Corporate Office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.