Manager/Senior Manager - Capex & Infrastructure Procurement - Wind Turbine Manufacturer (10-12 yrs)
Industry - Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy
Category - Operations
Skills - procurement, capex procurement, capex, project procurement, infrastructure procurement
Job Type - Permanent
- An exciting opportunity for people with the skill set of strategic procurement in the renewable industry
- Be a part of one of the leading organization in the renewable industry.
Our client is a German based MNC and one of the leading manufacturers of wind turbine since 30 years. They are the largest growing company in the wind energy while having a presence across the globe having a second largest R&D facility in Bangalore and headquartered in Mumbai.
- Lead team of direct reportees
- Develop vendor base for capital equipment, tools, transport fixtures
- Negotiate contracts for capex project
- Vendor/ stakeholder relationship for smooth and timely services
- Preparing Purchase Order / Contract
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
Key Deliverables/ Outcomes
- Deliver products within budget
- On time offering
- Compliance to all applicable standards for concern equipment's
- Assure Safe material handling during process
- 10-12 years of experience in an achievement oriented set up
- Procurement of Capex & Infrastructure items
- A person should have a good understanding of vendors in Indian & Global markets
- Planning & Organizing skills besides strong supply forecasting
- Be part of a meritocratic environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Work in a growing environment with accomplished individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Nishita Shah - +91 124 452 5414
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.