Recruiter at Xpert connexions
Views:237 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager/Senior Manager - Campus Hiring - FinTech (5-13 yrs)
Manager/Sr. Manager Campus hiring- Leading Fintech Organization- Mumbai
- Host in-house career days for students and recent graduates by department or field of expertise
- Attend college career fairs, interact with students and promote our employer brand
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and perform skills assessment tests for junior positions and internships
- Report on recruiting metrics after every careers event, including number of candidates interviewed and hired
- Advertise current open roles to online and offline alumni communities
- Contact university career counsellors and provide informative materials about our internship programs
- Design and place print ads on college campuses
- Post job ads and source potential candidates on social media groups
- Liaise with team leaders to define hiring needs and design internship programs
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions
- Assessing the hiring needs of the company and developing job descriptions and specifications accordingly.
- Designing and implementing recruitment strategies such as events and social media campaigns.
- Researching hiring trends and compiling recruitment reports and presentations.
- Sourcing talented candidates through a variety of means including events, advertising, and databases.
- Maintaining relationships with universities, student organizations, and recruitment networks.
- Screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
- Managing and conducting interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Developing internship programs and evaluating the performance of new employees.
- Managing all administrative tasks such as updating recruitment databases, hiring profiles, and applicant documentation.
- Hosting and attending college career days and conferences.
Requirements and skills:
- Work experience as a Campus Recruiter or similar HR role
- Sound understanding of the recruitment process and university databases.
- Excellent marketing and advertising abilities.
- Highly charismatic with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with designing and conducting interviews.
- Good judge of character and decision-making skills.
- Great networking abilities.
- Sound knowledge of recruitment practices and keeping up to date with trends.
- Experience in advertising and hiring for entry-level roles is a plus
- Knowledge of various candidate evaluation techniques, including group interviews
- Hands-on experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with social media sourcing
- Good networking abilities