Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:600 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager/Senior Manager - Business Valuation - Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs)
The opportunity :
Were looking for a Manager/Senior Manager with expertise in Business Valuations to join our client.
Your key responsibilities :
- Manage engagements for business valuations for management planning; mergers and acquisitions (M&A); financial reporting; tax and regulatory compliance; restructuring and reorganization; and corporate strategy.
- Assume a leadership role in report generation and detailed financial modeling.
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
- Identify business development opportunities and assist Directors on new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to our as well as the client's business.
- Investment appraisal, valuation and financial analysis
- Negotiations on valuation, term sheets and binding agreements
- Managing due diligence processes
- Preparing Pitch-book and support in identification, origination and execution of deals
Skills and attributes for success :
- Experience in financial modeling including experience building models from scratch in Excel and related software preferred
- A post-graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CA) or Business with 4- 8 years of related work experience
- Experience in Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparable etc.
- Experience in a business valuation firm or in venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, financial research, or experience working in a corporate finance role for an organization, preferably for M&A activities.