Assistant Manager - TAG at Firstsource Solutions Ltd
Views:248 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager/Senior Manager - Business Transformation - BPO (6-10 yrs)
- Developing and Executing Key Process Improvement & Digital Transformational Project Roadmaps for the aligned businesses
- Conduct process discoveries/analysis of existing processes, systems, and workflows to identify potential bottlenecks and opportunities for digital transformation using RPA, AI and workflows
- Develop and implement strategies to drive digitization, automation, and process improvement initiatives
- Assess, Identify, and deploy intelligent automation through generative AI, Conversational bots to the aligned automation
- Ability to analyse customer behaviour based on NPS/CSAT. Suggest significant changes through digital transformations.
- Map customer journeys and identify issues/ opportunities for process re-engineering and digital enhancement
- Engage with senior stakeholders to understand their requirements, conduct RCA to identify opportunities, deploy solutions and provide regular updates on progress.
- Identify opportunities to improve business profitability and deploy solutions
- Engage with Clients to identify opportunities and drive Key business priorities
- Lead BB Level Projects, and coach & mentor Green Belts
- Provide innovative leadership in driving quality performance
- Ensure the use of problem solving and root cause analysis where necessary
- Deploy framework to improve Process performance on the shop floor.
- Lead VSM and Problem-Solving Workouts with the various businesses
- Monitor & audit the deployed processes for effectiveness & efficiency
- Responsible for generating business impact for the clients using the CI methodologies and frameworks.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Value delivered through projects in support functions
- Automation identification and deployment support
- Project Management and Process Improvement
- Facilitating change
- Facilitate Idea generation and idea management.
- Supporting training delivery as required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.