HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:331 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Business Process Excellence - Education (7-9 yrs)
- The key responsibilities include driving Process Transformation roadmap, defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure continued success in the deployment of the Business Excellence practices.
- Adheres to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Interaction of the individual is with senior management within the organization, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
- Drive process improvement & transformational projects on key business problems Generate business impact through Continual Improvement initiatives.
- Should be able to do due diligence/gap analysis activities to proactively identify improvement ideas work along with the CIO on Change Management
- Demonstrate advanced understanding. of business processes, internal control risk management, controls, and related standards
- To put together monthly board pack structure in place, giving a single glance reporting to the senior management.
- Assist / Facilitate critical improvement projects in Operations with Project Leaders
- Ensure operational processes are in line with operations methodology by performing periodic audits, scanning various sources including but not limited to dashboards, audit observations, troubled account list, action plan trackers, etc.
- To effectively manage project plans, stake holders & communications.
- To assist departments in building Standard Operating Procedures & setting up critical processes.