Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:5597 Applications:423 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:343
Manager/Senior Manager - Business Finance - CA - Pharma (6-8 yrs)
Position: Manager/ Sr Manager - Business Finance
Looking for a CA with 6-8 years of post-qualification experience in a business finance who has worked on complex financial climate. The candidate should have an experience in managing the financial planning and analysis function for the business and a good understanding of practical aspects of financial processes and controls. The candidate should have excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of working in an ERP environment (Preferably SAP) will be an added advantage.
Key responsibilities of the Role
1. Financial Planning & Analysis
- Preparation of annual operating plans
- Preparation of monthly business performance review including analysis of top line, gross contribution and overall financial performance, analyze variances and provide inputs on budgetary deviations
- Monitor Inventory and Accounts Receivables and maintain high-quality working capital investment. Raise flags at appropriate stage-gates for follow up on overdue and inventory liquidation
- Analysis of monthly & periodic forecast
2. Commercial decision making support
- Working closely with business and provide decision making support for commercial decisions such as pricing, new product launches, alternative sourcing etc.
- Work on specific projects to improve gross margin, optimize mix and explore pricing opportunities, identify and recommend rationalization of unprofitable SKUs / molecules/ partners
- Continuous interactions with business to ascertain potential business risks and possible mitigation measures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.