Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development - BPO (8-12 yrs)
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a 21-year-old Technology & BPM organization, focused on Process Improvement, Cost Reduction, Increasing Revenue & Superior Customer Experience.
Candidate should be from BPO background.
QUALIFICATION - Graduate or MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certification in Sales and Marketing
AGE - 28 to 45 years
EXPERIENCE - 8+ Years
SHIFT TIMING -5:30pm - 2:30 am
WORK LOCATION- Mumbai
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Have team meet cold calling targets set daily, weekly, monthly.
- Lead generation of 12 leads every quarter.
- Manage and lead the BD Team to generate strong pipeline of prospective business.
- New revenue generation increase of US$300K per quarter
- Develop marketing and sales strategy for the company - geography, vertical, service specific.
- Respond to RFX documents, at least 48 hours prior to the due date.
- Train and develop BD executives to meet and exceed lead generation targets.
- Lead client con-calls as well as co-ordinate and manage client and prospect visits to the site.
- Transition new projects right from contractual, pricing requirements to the first 30 days of operations.
- Develop and adhere to organizations ISO and ISMS requirements.
- Evaluate sales processes and perform collaboratively with account managers& Vice President.
- Identify opportunities for sales support to streamline entire sales process along with measure activities' results.
- Coordinate with team members to assure on time completion of proposals.
- Perform with VP of Sales to prepare and execute detailed presentations, tactics, metric, systems and action plans.
- Ensure to grow and assist revenue targets along with future growth targets.
- Execute and manage an organization Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Develop system support for deriving main sales metrics from existing CRM system.
- Develop standard presentations, sales solution materials and case studies.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficient with MS Power point and basic ability to build presentations, case studies and whitepapers.
- Relationship Management,Business communication skills;Should have strong research, sales and rapport building skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.