Head - BU(Talent Acquisition) at Analytics India Magazine
Views:1143 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager/Senior Manager - Business Analytics - OTT Platform (5-10 yrs)
Manager/Sr.Manager - Business Analytics - Hyderabad Area
Reporting to VP - Business Analytics
About the company :
aha is an Indian over-the-top streaming service owned by Arha Media & Broadcasting Private Limited, a joint venture by Geetha Arts and My Home Group which offers Telugu-language content. Launched officially on March 25, 2020 which was soft launched on January 25, 2020.
aha is the pioneer in the regional OTT space. Since launch, we have crossed 25 million users and over 7.5 million installs. This tremendous response has been driven by our brand positioning, product proposition, diverse content offerings and most importantly the 70+ team of youngsters who are driven by passion and a burning desire to succeed. Over the next 3 years we want to be the premium entertainment destination not only in Telugu but across multiple regional languages for viewers across the globe.
Job Role :
We are growing fast and data is in the driver's seat. We work in a dynamic data-focused environment where Business Analyst is given runway to own big projects and drive impact across the organization. We are looking for a talented and experienced Business analyst, to build the data products (Data models, dashboards and data analysis) for the critical business verticals.
Your Key Responsibility :
- This is an exciting and challenging role that provides a unique opportunity to collaborate with leadership and business managers to facilitate critical and strategic decisions that shape the direction of the business.
- The business analyst will serve as a key partner to business critical functions like finance, content, product and marketing teams to deliver data, dashboards, and insightful analysis to facilitate business decisions like cost optimization, content acquisition ROI, pricing, product features, customer profiling etc.
- Formulate, architect, and build predictive models based on a wide range of information available like internal and external tools, market research, competitive landscape etc.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools.
- The role offers a 360-degree visibility of the business unlike the typical business analyst roles. Expect high learning and career growth curve.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or any other quantitative field. MBA is desirable.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Expert in the use of industry-standard data analysis and reporting tools including Tableau and Excel. Superior modelling skills.
- Ability to retrieve, analyse, and manipulate large datasets; experience with R, Alteryx, SQL, and/or Business Objects a plus
- Highly motivated, works well in a high paced environment, is organized, and proactive in leading projects from end-to-end
- Excellent data analysis, management, visualization and presentation skills. Able to identify trends and solutions.
- Predictive modelling skills with incomplete and ambiguous data leveraging market research and competitor analysis
- Outstanding verbal and written business communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail with the ability to maintain the highest level of accuracy, yet understand the big picture.
- Experience in Video OTT (Media and entertainment) is a plus
- Solid teammate with a start-up mindset and willingness to set the culture.