HR - Executive at Bean HR Consulting
Views:2448 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager/Senior Manager - Business Analyst - Business Intelligence - Retail (10-19 yrs)
Title Business Analyst (Manager/Sr. Manager)
Exp 10 Years
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Candidate will be responsible for heading the entire Business Intelligence Space of the organization. He/She will be responsible for assisting Business Head with Business Research, Planning, feasibility analysis, Mgmt Reporting (operational support) and Information systems (especially commercial).
- Business Research & Planning (Routine, Annual)
- Ensures Business research for structuring the base for new projects
- Reporting, analytics, data exploration
- Research on society and culture for the target Location
- Competitor Analysis and End-user analysis (Customer mix)
- Analysis of the product mix
- Benchmarking and Market positioning of the company
- Monitoring and gap analysis
- Collaborate with Business stakeholders to understand data, reports, metrics, and dashboard requirements.
- ABP, Weekly Reports/ Monday Reports
- Develop dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results
- Data Analytics, Interpretation and Management
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including the design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Work to improve data quality processes and report design to meet diverse and changing needs for management reporting.
- Interpretation of crucial data and suggestions for the strategic thinking.
- Handling the Perk/PPI process supporting with accurate sales data for processing
- Support in structure and management of projects.
- Ad-hoc Projects PPT Reports
- Article ABC Analysis
- Support Leading Concept Initiatives
- Monitoring news, articles, releases, seminars etc which may lead to a requirement of compulsory/ optional strategic changes
QUALIFICATION: Post Graduate / MBA
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good People management skills.
- Good knowledge of computers, syndicated data, spreadsheets etc.
- Customer oriented approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.