Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:487 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Manager/Senior Manager - B2B Sales - Chemical & Energy Segment - Lubricants Industry (8-15 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - B2B sales - Chemical & Energy Segment - Lubricants Industry
We are looking for a Segment Manager / SM - Chemical & Energy for our client with a global presence based at Mumbai.
Job Location : Mumbai.
Grade : Mgr / SM - Team Management Role
Division : Marketing & Services
Report to : VP Sales & Marketing
Industry : Lubricants
Education : Degree in Mechanical /Chemical Engineering from an institute of repute - Regular
Experience : 8-15 years' exp in Sales to Chemical, petrochemical & Energy Segment customers.
Age : Max 38 yrs
Desirable : Lubricants& relevant local market knowledge
Mandate : Industrial Selling / B2B Industrial Sales / Industrial Consumable Sales
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Working Conditions : 9 AM onwards , 5 days
- More than 5 years B2B sales management experience
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders both within and outside the organization is essential for success in this role
- Experience of managing large /complex customers.
- Track record of delivery of sales targets and performance
- Experience/track record/confidence representing the company externally and dealing professionally with large customers
Segment Manager needs to be resourceful, knowledgeable & well versed with Key applications for Lubricants in the Chemical & energy Segment and take business to next level along with team by developing new & key Accounts with sustainable Topline & bottom Line.
- Chemical Segment: Focus business development to grow White oil &specialties lubes business with Refineries, Petrochemical Plants, Pharma Ingredient &other Chemical industries.
- Energy Segment: Participate in conventional energy lube opportunities &develop specialty lubes business with Renewable &Gas energy segment customers/OEMS &Service providers.
- Manage relationship with IOEMs accounts. Prospect / develop / consolidate our relationships
- Make proposals to reply to tenders launched by IOEMs for the supply of lubricants.
- Develop the brand awareness at IOEM level Facilitate local relationships
- Obtain / renew approvals of Lubricants for IOEMs as set in business plan
- Carry out market intelligence on new technologies
- Update / report relevant activities of competitors
As key stakeholder in conducting relevant test / trial / field test for IOEMs
- Transform approvals into business impacts per country / segment
- Identify direct sales opportunities & assist sales team to develop sales for first-fill and service fill opportunities.
The job holder will be responsible for each Account Plan and manage input and output for the following planning purposes
- Prospecting Plan prospecting database
- Marketing plan, Customer offers and ASP investment where appropriate
- Relationship with Industrial OEMS, Machine Builders & key influencers.
To ensure favorable business relations with existing and prospective Customers
To ensure growth in direct sales business related to the respective Region
Internal Interface : Sales/Segment/Technical & Cross Functional Teams.
External Interface : Customers, Third Parties