Key Account Manager at Impeccable HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:780 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Senior Manager/AVP/VP - Customer Experience - Home Loan Vertical - Bank (4-14 yrs)
We have a certain job opportunities for the role of Customer Experience Manager (SM/AVP/VP) - Home Loan with the leading Bank based in Mumbai.
Job Location - Mumbai
- Define processes, which adhere to regulations issued by authorities like RBI, IRDA, SEBI, etc.
- Identify opportunities to automate/robotize processes to increase efficiency and improve CX
- Manage all process resources; those responsible for BAU and for supporting innovation, strategic & transformation initiatives
- Create & manage end-to-end processes which support the CX strategy, business objectives and are in line with the bank's operations risk framework
- Constantly improve key processes to reflect changing strategy, business objectives, risk environment
- Conduct process audits to check process consistency and adherence
- Review existing processes and identify gaps (missing processes, gaps in processes, inefficient processes, processes which do not address operations risk and compliance issues)
- Implement knowledge management & process helpdesk platform to host processes for easy access for end users
- Liaise with stakeholders (business, operations, digital, risk, legal, compliance, IT, etc.) for buy-in on processes and to ensure processes remain up to date based on inputs from stakeholders
- Setup a monitoring mechanism for key business processes to identify and fix customer experience breakages, operation risks, and bottlenecks & correct processes
- Implement a process driven approach to support the change management organization for transformation programs/technology implementations - process inputs go into requirement gathering, test case preparation