Recruitment Manager at Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
Views:3975 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Transition + Transformation + Robotics Process Automation - F&A Domain - BPO (5-18 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with one of the largest BPO/ KPO
Level: Manager/ Sr Manager
Looking for the candidates having experience into transition, transformation with an exposure into RPA
Domain: F&A(PTP/ RTR/ OTC)
- Basic understanding of Business Process Management - Functions and Tools
- Single Point of contact for Operations and delivery teams for BPM transformation requirements and delivery
- Hands on skills in translating solution requirements into a business requirement document.
- The job includes providing regular updates verbally as well as in written format (Specific templates/PPT presentations) to Client Project team, senior management at client and comapan's side as well as IT/Infrastructure teams at company and client side.
- Strong understanding of Finance and Accounting processes / Order Management
- Driving project at various stages to ensure timely delivery, adherence to project plan / deadlines and ensure there are no escalations.
- Ensure weekly/monthly reporting is provided to internal stakeholders
- Strong execution of Finance and Technology Transformation projects
- Ensure that customer escalations are responded within agreed TAT and close the issue with customer's sign off.
- Represent company in Customer visits with necessary presentations/participation
- Team / People Management - Manage the people life cycle right from 'hiring to performance management to career path / goals' and manage standard people related processes. Motivate the team to get the best performance and help the team in achieving work-life balance
- Identify training needs of team members and facilitate training programs
- Should be aligned to client shift timings, travel ready (Domestic and International)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.