Views:323 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Legal - Retail Lending Firm - LLB (5-15 yrs)
Job responsibility :
- Manage all types of litigations from end to end (Arbitration, Civil, Criminal, consumer court, Labour department etc.).
- Make representations before various government authorities including police officials.
- Initiation of relevant proceedings under Arbitration and Conciliation Act, NI Act, SARFAESI Act and Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code.
- Empanelment and coordination with external counsel PAN India.
- Preparation of legal MIS.
- Ensure timely reply to court notices, other legal notices issued to the Company.
- Issuance of notices to the delinquent borrowers and other obligors of the loans etc.
- Attending and supporting external counsel for representation of the Company in litigations filed by or against the Company.
- Advising the concerned team on day-to-day queries raised in respect of legal issues pertaining to business of the Company.
- Ensure prioritization and quick resolution of non-starter cases
- To conduct periodical review of efforts and progress for all cases
- Supervise and monitor the movement of cases and course of action in consultation with the concerned team members
- Providing detailed report in the month end about the activity planned/executed and variance with reasons and next month planning.
- Loan recall notice/ demand notices/ legal notice to default customers, monitoring & rigorously follow up
- Co-ordination for Arbitration orders for delinquent customers
- Manage repossession process including assigning and coordinating with repossession agents
- Ensuring timely filing of Sec.9 and 17 applications and ensuring repossession of funded assets through Court order
- Handle the Legal cases of collection for quicker recovery/resolution.
- Issue notices to the borrowers and obligors and Initiate arbitration and other proceedings against the delinquent borrowers/other obligors for recovery of dues.
- Draft pleadings, motions and appellate documents and file them with the court
- Liaise between Collection team and internal/external third parties
- Drafting of criminal complaints against wherever necessary.
Desired profile :
- Candidates need to be experienced in recovery of secured or unsecured debt through legal proceedings especially RSP business
- Candidates should have experience in preparation and execution of legal documents / notices
- Qualification - LLB