Accounts Manager at Live Connections
Views:10953 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Internal Audit - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
Job Summary "
1. Primarily responsible to deliver quality audit within specified audit budget as per Audit Plan and issue assurance.
2. Active participation in annual risk assessment exercise
3. Coaching and guiding auditors on audit assignments"
4. Qualification: Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance
5. Certification required Certified Internal Auditor / ACAMS certified (Preferred)
6. A range of Experience 6 to 10 Yrs of Experience
1. Lead the Audit assignment and actively participate in complex audits
2. Actively participate in audit planning, Risk assessment, Investigation, Reporting, and closure of recommendation.
3. Coach and mentor junior auditors on individual audits
4. Participate in quality initiatives of the Audit Department
- Fair understanding of the Banking operations with focus on Corporate& Investment Banking, Trade Services, Securities Business.
- Fair understanding of accounting activities related to consolidation, group reporting, IFRS, trading books of accounts and various control function
- Fair understanding of the statutory and regulatory norms applicable to the banking business
- Sound understanding of Risk-based audit methodology
- Annual risk assessment and audit planning
- Prior experience in executing audits independently from Planning to closure of Audit recommendations
- Good Audit report writing skills
- Good stakeholder management skills and presentation skills
- Exposure of working on the Integrated audit.
- Moderate exposure on quality initiatives within audit function
JOB: Being an integral part of a global audit team, this role provide tremedous exposure to the different business functions and opportunity to interact with senior management.