General Manager at CIG HR Services Private Limited
Views:1181 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Manager/ Senior Manager/AVP - ESG (8-12 yrs)
In this role, you will join our core team to build market presence, opportunity pipeline, revenues, and delivery capability. As a Manager, you will focus on selling and delivering ESG projects. This role requires you to have experience in providing client solutions in ESG due diligence, ESG reporting and compliance, and the implementation of transformational initiatives related to ESG. The opportunity to contribute significantly to key decisions, including the overall strategic direction of Client's organization. The ability to provide "thought leadership" on a wide range of business issues impacting core markets.
- Drive innovation within the business to stay ahead of client needs
- Develop, implement strategic business, and action plans, provide leadership, and deliver performance results to expand business
- Identifying transformational change opportunities. As a senior team member personally win new engagements annually.
- Identify and develop new opportunities, and take an active leadership role in developing new business with new and existing clients.
- Develop and manage strategic ESG business transformation programs for a variety of clients
- Design and direct large programs/projects and multi-person project teams. Achieve client expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Develop a working understanding of consulting service areas and actively support cross selling these services to existing clients.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 8+ to 10+ years of relevant consulting experience working with significant clients on management consulting, business strategy, sustainability/ESG or organizational effectiveness.
- Possess a diverse client portfolio, which includes clients from the oil gas, chemicals, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, energy, power, utilities, mining, technology, or food and beverage markets.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful business growth strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients, and book personal sales in consulting services.
- Strong business acumen, business strategies and a collaborative working style
- Strong consulting, business partnering, influencing without authority and stakeholder engagement skills Ability to work and manage a diverse portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Performing client and market research and analysis, including ability to conduct research and data collection to understand the client organization
- Strategy development, strategic roadmap, ideation workshops, governance and execution plans
- Developing and implementing corporate Sustainability, Digital and EHS organizational design and/or process optimization. Including mapping and reengineering key business processes, including people, process and technology integration
- Change management and organizational effectiveness
- Prepare client internal business proposals and presentations for executive level audience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.