Deputy Manager - HR at Skillventory
Views:714 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Employee Engagement (2-10 yrs)
- Responsible for improving the Employee Engagement Index across Leadership team and business by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Experience in area of Social Media, Content Marketing, Employer Branding
- Developing and delivering the organization's internal communication strategy, planning and calendar of activity, supporting us to increase levels of employee engagement.
- Leading and/or supporting the development and delivery of internal communication plans and materials.
- Lead on the development and implementation of new engagement platform, which we see as integral to the future of our organizational communications.
- Driving the creation of an employee brand and a more consistent 'look and feel' for Teach First internal communications.
- Initiate and implement innovative Team building and collaborative initiatives that helped improve the Organizational Development Index.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Responsible to develop and implement communications, events and engagement plan.
- Responsible for Employee Engagement, Brand Management, CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility, Manager), Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Event Management
- Develop comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy.
- Ensure effective, consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes, functions and procedures and monitors HR projects and workflow.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.