National Practice Lead - Recruitments at Trustklub Consulting
Views:1750 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Business Development - BPO (5-15 yrs)
We have a position in one of the Leading BPO brand
LOCATION - Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Position :- Manager / Sr. Mgr / AVP - Business development
CTC :- negotiable ; depending upon last drawn CTC, total experience. [ Variable pay 10% to 15% of CTC ]. Incentives best in the industry : 1 % of the total value of business brought in.
About the client : Client is India's premier Customer Lifecycle Management & BPS services provider with an employee strength of 26,000 + catering to more than 120 + clients in India, North America & Europe.
It offers wide array of services right from Contact Centre to Shared services through outsourced model. It also offers premium services such as Digital Transformation, Process Automation, BPR, Analytics and consulting services.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for all aspects of lead generation and business development to elite clientele via cold calling & email campaign.
- Effective use of CRM tool to update all sales information in to the system.
- Planning weekly sales cycle and scheduling introductory conference call meeting.
- Develop business in bringing up new and existing accounts. Develop effective working relationships with clients through regular meetings and identify and obtain further business development opportunities
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from deals activity. Identifying new prospects, taking initiative and suggesting idea for productive lead generation.
- Set and achieved weekly goals for each step of the sales process, including leads generated, overall call volume, presentations scheduled and verbal commitments. Prospects and identifies new business opportunities. Assists in planning and executing strategic opportunity plans and establishes long term volume goals, market share and sales objectives.
- Investigates competitor activities and offerings and assists senior management to review and develop ongoing sales and product strategies. Converting the right business opportunity/lead to an appointment for the client. Evaluating business opportunities and access to potential markets
- Prospecting Companies through Emailing and cold calling i.e, to Pitch for a call and try to explore the interest levels of the prospects. (Cold calling)
- Gathering requirements and building relationship with client's prospect to touch base in future.
- Candidates into Business Development for domestic processes in the BFSI / Government / Ecommerce / Retail / Telecom / Manufacturing segment.
Please ignore in case you are not interested OR not applicable. However, please refer your best performing friends and colleagues.
Candidates who have been previously placed by TRUSTKLUB are requested to ignore such mails. As a policy TRUSTKLUB does not intend to offer any candidate from an organisation with whom we are partners. Incase you are an unintended recipient by any means, where in both our firms are in partnership, request you not to apply to this position.
Mail your cv at with subject line 'Manager / Sr. Mgr / AVP - Business development [ Domestic clients ] .......Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad.
We will get back to you if your cv matches with parameters of our client.
Please mention your current CTC and current LOCATION / ADDRESS on the body of the mail. Incase you want to relocate, please mention reason.