Recruitment Consultant at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:613 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Principle - Statistical Analysis - Retail/CPG Domain - SQL/R/Python (8-20 yrs)
Looking for professional having min 8 years of experience in statistical techniques in Retail/CPG domain. Should have strong team handling and client engagement experience for boutique analytics firm in Bangalore.
The ideal candidate for this role must be capable of leading cross-functional projects employing advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to help a client with POV creation, identification, and cost optimization opportunities.
- A Master's degree in business or a data related topic is preferred
- At least 8 years of full-time work experience
- Must have an understanding of data technology e.g., R, SQL, Hive, Tableau etc.
- Must have an understanding of analytical Techniques: Regression, Forecasting, segmentation, optimization etc.
- Experience in business verticals e.g. Retail/Tech/Hospitality or business functions like sales, marketing, supply chain etc. is preferred
- Must have an established career in Analytics, OR a proven desire to build a career in Analytics - any academic course in data science, Kaggle record, certifications
- Must be proficient in at least one (and should have working experience with other two)
- Must have implemented at least one project end-to-end, from identifying the problem to measuring the impact
- Display a strong desire to work with people - your team, stakeholders, SMEs to solve problems
- Possess excellent program management skills - strong communication, ability to manage multiple stakeholders, timelines, strive for excellence
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
SQL, R, Python
The ideal candidate will-
- Advice, Partner & Support clients on using analytics to solve business problems
- Lead a team to execute and implement the solution for the client
- Ensure Continuous improvement by driving delivery excellence and building team's capabilities
- Assist in Opportunity identification / POV creation / Proposal for clients
- Formulate the right problem-solving approach, the right techniques and using the right data sets
- Work with a smart peer group
- Be challenged and accelerate your learning
- Work with top level executives of Fortune 500 companies in ensuring projects deliver value
- Work in an environment where you can drive your chosen initiative across the company and see an actual impact