Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director - Statutory Audit - CA Firm - CA (5-12 yrs)
Urgent requirement for Manager/Senior Manager - into Statutory Audit profile for a fast growing leading CA firm
Manager/Associate Director - Statutory Audit - leading CA Firm - CA Must
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with the Audit Team to execute Statutory Audit related services for clients
- Be a part of team in large assignments and might have to lead small/medium audit teams
- Ensure quality work
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the Director/Partner to build client relationships.
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit/Indian GAAP/IFRS/US GAAP accounting services
Qualifications and Skills :
- Qualified CA (from a Big 4 would be an advantage)
- 5 + years or more experience in working in statutory audit or in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms).
Experience and Background :
- Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions.
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/ long periods of time.
- Have strong soft skills like leadership, inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.
Apply with your updated resume and following details :
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Reason for Change :
- Preferred Location :
- Highest Qualification :