Founder & Director at hCapital Executive Search
Views:268 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Analytics - NBFC (2-10 yrs)
About the company: A leading NBFC with around 650 branches across India with Book- size of INR 24,000 Cr
Job Title: Manager/Manager/SM - Analytics
Reporting Manager: AVP/ VP - Analytics & Information Management
Purpose of the Job:
1. Work in a fast paced environment with one of the most analytically advanced NBFCs
2. Provide analytics support for all portfolios on as needed basis
3. Enable analytics driven decision making across risk, business and collections
Key Performance Indicators :
1. Devise scorecard and model driven strategies across all products.
2. Develop expertise to implement scorecards in scoring engines.
3. Devise strategies to improve marketing efficiency targeted at new customer acquisition and cross sell
4. Devise pre-approved marketing campaigns to increase disbursals
5. Track all scorecards performances and highlight to management in case of any breaches/actions required.
6. Analyze bureau information to recommend strategies for use in the current decision making framework.
7. Reporting any adverse trends in portfolio performance.
8. Help establish a clear risk-reward measurement based customer strategy with a pricing framework
9. Develop strategies to define customer profile and enhance customer profitability
Customer Focus: Internal customers will be across levels :
1. Product risk managers & business managers
2. Risk & business heads
Process / Quality Improvement :
1. Continuously work with business, policy and technology teams to improve strategies, identify and plug leakages and drive automated decision making.
2. Work with team leads to identify Analytics opportunities in aiding decisions across business
Expertise required/ Domain Knowledge:
1. 1-5 years of relevant experience for applying to AM/M/SM. Experienced in Analytics in Banks / NBFCs with exposure to one or more of following areas:
(a) Customer/Marketing Analytics
(b) Risk Analytics
(c) Recovery/Collection Analytics
2. Experience of working in asset business in a bank / FI
3. Proficiency in at least one statistical and other tools/languages R/Python/SAS
4. Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL
5. Project experience in at least one of the following:
(a) Logistic regression models
(b) Classification models
(c) Cluster Analysis
(d) Neural Network
(e) Non-parametric models
Education: Masters in Statistics/Maths, Engineering, Premium Colleges, etc.