Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2772 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager/Senior Manager - Analytics - Insurance (6-10 yrs)
Manager/Sr Manager Analytics
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Implement Analytics solution to support Sales , Operational , HR , Marketing , Products to develop and maintain corresponding Data Models to produce insights , suggest intervention needed to correct or improve business problem , delivery.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: END RESULTS KEY ACTIVITIES
Implement Analytics Practice and platform
- Select and implement Analytics platform to support business need of statistical (linear and nonlinear modeling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering ,graphical techniques )
- Implement Predictive Analytics models for persistency , upsell , fraud , claims etc.
- Data cleansing for the models including structured and non structured data sources
- Develop Predictive analytics with agreed variables and logic with corresponding business,
- Develop scoring and reverse feed mechanism for Machine learning
- Suggest the interventions based on the analytics model outcome.
- The intervention will be executed by corresponding business unit
- The outcome will be fed in in to analytics platform and reported back with improvement analysis by the position holder
- End Users
- Department Heads
- Business Analysis team
- Internal IT team
- Works closely with business analysis team to define business requirements
- Works closely with service delivery team for infrastructure requirements for all projects
- Works closely with vendors for facilitating local solutions procurement
WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITHIN BUSINESS UNITS:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Training in Data Science
- minimum of 6 years of IT solutions delivery experience
- Min 4 experience in area of Data analytics, senior data scientist role
- Good understanding and hands on experience on R , Python
- In-depth understanding of the linkage between information technology and business value.
- Creative and analytical ability in problem resolution and troubleshooting.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skill.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS: Engineer Graduate with 6 + years experience
Technology experience R , Python
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.