HR Recruiter at Iresh7 Consulting
Views:342 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager/Senior Manager - Analytics - AdTech (7-10 yrs)
What is the job like?
- As an Analytics Lead, your goal would be to drive strategy and growth sustainably alongside the business and technology leaders by leveraging data-driven actionable insights, translate them across functions and empower individuals and teams to contribute in an effective and focused manner.
- You'd be laying the foundation for a strong data function within the organisation by championing a data-driven approach towards problem solving, while prioritizing initiatives through a lens of potential business-impact and equipping other leaders with measurable and trackable performance indicators With an onus to bring objectivity to brainstorming discussions, you shall occupy a seat the table alongside the decision makers of the respective business to vet high-impact initiatives - validating with empirical data / forecasting models / industry research and benchmarking.
- As a sponsor of first principles thinking, your role as a thought leader would be to define clear problem statements for business and technology functions, collaborate with stakeholders across functions to design solutions and models that are empathetic to user personas and adaptable to evolving industry dynamics.
- An imperative part of your role would be to ensure that this data-first approach permeates through all aspects of the business - ad products' UI / UX enhancement, marketing strategies, user profiling and funnel optimization, data visualization tooling and interfaces, algorithm architecture to name a few.
- Documentation routines around processes, best practices, retrospective analyses alongside standard visualizations would form a core part of your responsibility to ensure smooth upsizing of the team and succession planning at various levels within the vertical
Team building and leadership: hire and manage a team of analysts and senior analysts, providing guidance, mentoring, and fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment. Set clear objectives, conduct performance evaluations, and identify opportunities for professional development.
Data Architecture and Visualization :
- Lead data instrumentation with a long-term vision in alignment with industry standards and business goals, maintaining competitiveness and respecting cost considerations
Empower consumers of data with ingestible data views, balancing flexibility with complexity and conducting regular clean-ups to avoid clutter.
- Yield Enhancement Strategies: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute strategies aimed at increasing ad yield.
- This may involve adjusting bidding strategies, optimizing ad placements, and refining targeting parameters.
Performance Marketing Analytics :
- Design and define key metrics across various sub-functions, create standard visualizations for routine monitoring, set up meaningful and actionable alerts in place, develop and circulate weekly, monthly, quarterly performance reports while highlighting key changes w.r.t. the durations.
- Dedicate efforts towards yield optimization, with a focus on upholding user delight. Empower client success teams and media buyers with performance benchmarks, minimum viable thresholds while indicating at-risk accounts on both ends.
- Utilize statistical analyses towards modeling user profiles, conduct correlation and regression analyses to propose meaningful A/B tests, drive marketing strategies based on statistically significant results.
- Business health reporting: Consolidate business goals into meaningful executive-level metrics - share regular, concise and consumable reports.
Qualification and Experience ?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics.
- Extensive experience in business analytics, preferably in the Adtech industry, with a focus on performance marketing analytics in a techno- commercial role with about 6-9 years of experience. Experience in a start-up environment is appreciated.
- Subject matter expertise w.r.t. digital advertising platforms, ad serving technologies, and marketing attribution models, tools and technologies such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL, Tableau, or other similar platforms.
- Disposition to work in an agile fashion with a bias for problem solving, and discernment to prioritize based on business impact.
- Expertise in hypothesis testing, data analysis, statistical modeling, data visualization with large volumes of data.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong business acumen with the knack to translate data insights into actionable recommendations and performance indicators for driving and monitoring business growth.
If you are a highly analytical professional with a passion for driving data-centric decision-making in the Adtech industry, and you thrive in a fast- paced, collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and play a key role in shaping our performance marketing strategies through advanced analytics and insights.
Insights : Specialty - Contextual Advertising, Advertising, Header Bidding, and Advertising Technology