AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:2906 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager/Senior Manager/AGM - Transition - BPO/KPO (9-16 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Title : Manager / Sr. Manager/AGM Transition
Job Opening Location wise :
Manager or Senior Manager Transitions - Shipping and Logistics Domain - Pune location
Manager or Senior Manager Transitions - Energy and Utilities Domain - Kolkata location
Manager or Senior Manager Transitions - Manufacturing or F&A Domain - Mumbai location
Transitions Lead - Airline Domain - Mumbai location
Transitions Lead - media and Information Services - Kolkata location
Candidate specification :
- Experience in handling multiple Onsite transitions relevant to the Domain specified above. Should have done Transitions as an end to end Project management.
Job Description :
Transition Management :
- Manage overall transition program performance across defined Transition Methodology and Phases
- Conduct detailed Transition Planning in accordance with Go-Live commitments.
- Monitor and Govern overall progress against the defined plan. Track and resolve issues, initiate corrective actions as appropriate to manage delays (if any) .
- Establish and manage relationship with client's business and project stakeholders. Manage expectations across key internal and external stakeholders of the project
- Ensure Transition deliverables in accordance to defined methodology with high level of quality, timeliness and within budget
- Manage and motivate the team for desired levels of performance and deliverable quality. Manage and resolve team conflicts, if any
- Identify, evaluate and manage risks through the transition lifecycle to avoid impact to timelines.
- Report transition progress at defined intervals to Management teams ( Client and Internal ) for effective governance and timely issue resolution
- Review and manage changes through the transition lifecycle
- Manage Transition tollgates as per schedule including effective handover to operations team.
- Document and share project learning's for continuous improvements
Deal Pursuit Support :
- Collaborate with Solution Design teams to create transition solution for prospective clients. Participate in RFP Support, client discussions, presentations and workshops to defend the transition approach, outline risks etc.
- 10 -15 Years of experience in transition / project management.
- Should have managed at least 2-3 medium to large / complex projects and led team of 3-5 TMs
- Good understanding of Domain, Operations, Quality management and SLA frameworks
- Advance skills on MSP and MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word )
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to develop and nurture client relationships
- Excellent team management skills with a strong result orientation.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt swiftly to dynamic project situations, demands and timelines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities,
- Excellent Persuasion, team management and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility to Travel extensively and adapt to project timezone requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.