Managing Director at T3Cogno Private Limited
Views:747 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Manager/Senior Manager/AGM - Human Resources Business Partnering (10-16 yrs)
HR Policies and Strategies:
- Establish Business Partnership between Business Strategy, People Values & Individuals goals.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Coach senior leaders; advise leaders on strategic talent challenges.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations and strategic development.
- Define HR goals that are based on business drivers and ensuring that the team is always looking for underlying people issues to help solve business challenges.
- Sustain Culture and communication and strengthen awareness of policies, practices, Companies Values and DNA.
Employee Relations :
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties' interests.
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees' requests and grievances in a timely manner.
- Accountable for great onboarding of all employees. Monitor new hire turnover and retention rates
- Drive retention and employee engagement across levels.
- Leads and supports organizational change within area of responsibility.
- Supports and provide expertise in the Talent management initiatives including succession, performance management, employee engagement, recognition programs, communications, as applicable to the role
- Develop a robust PMS process, including implementing appraisal process at annual, mid-year and quarterly basis, close the process and drive the outcomes
Data Analytics & Measurement :
- Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions. Interpret complex analyses and tie back to business priorities
- Review and analyze talent metrics to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Analyze the effectiveness of our HR procedures and tools.
- Tracking & Reporting weekly MIS and analytics around employee retention, challenges, and progress on action plans.
- Determine department KPIs; Develop, monitor, and present periodical KPI dashboards.
Payroll and Benefits :
- Ensures that salary policy is being adhered to and that all payroll documentation is completed and processed on a timely basis.
- Assists with annual salary (merit) review process.
Legal & Regulatory Environment:
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
COMPETENCIES / SKILL SET:
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis to drive organizational and people-related strategies and outcomes.
- Self-starter who demonstrates accountability for results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly, influence and partner with senior management and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Ability to work within constraints and to challenge the status quo. Comfortable with ambiguity and taking part in complex strategy discussions.
- Strong strategic thinking and passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Should be strong in grievance and disciplinary management and employee relations.
- Results orientation and Execution focused, with strong attention to detail. Ability to get into the details, when necessary, but also see the larger picture.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE :
- MBA / PGDBM or any equivalent Post Graduate degree in HR with 10+yrs of experience.
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role.
- Prior Experience of working in BPO / KPO's and Managing Large Work Force would be referred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.