Team Facilitator - Recruitment at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:1410 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Manager/Senior Manager/AGM - Finance - Aerospace Firm - CA (8-14 yrs)
Job description -
Position - Manager OR Senior Manager OR AGM - Finance
Years of exp - 8 to 14 years post CA
Location - Belgaum
Qualification - CA Qualified
CTC details - Currently with the package of Rs.15Lacs & above can apply
- Incumbents will be responsible for day-to-day finance related activities including treasury, monthly book closure in SAP.
- Will be responsible for preparing the reports and data collection for developing and directing financial plans to the strategic business plan, company growth, and market opportunities.
- Exposure in establishing and maintaining the stable cash flow management policies and procedures is required and ensure cash resources are available for daily operations and business.
- Will be responsible to set-up or oversee all financial and operational controls and metrics within the organization.
- Exposure in analyzing current and future business operations and plans to determine financial effectiveness is required.
- Applicants who has experience in MIS and quarterly reports to Board, internal and statutory audits, legal compliance to meet the set targets thru the team is preferred.
- Applicants will be responsible for day today activities for financial operations, including working capital, capital expenditures, debt levels, taxes, budget, and general accounting.
- Applicants with experience in general financial fulfillment of statutory requirements is required.
- Applicants who have experience in costing, budgeting, balance sheet, reading financial statements can apply.
- Applicants should have strong product costing knowledge
- Should be familiar with Kannada & Hindi or Marathi
- The exp of 8-14 yrs is post CA qualification exp
- Candidates with shorter notice period are given top preference
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.