Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:522 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Advisory & Valuation - Consulting Firm (7-11 yrs)
- The candidate shall largely be involved in execution of assignments, client management during duration of the assignment, deliverable quality and process management.
- The candidate shall be expected to mentor team members reporting into the said position and largely be involved in raising the knowledge bar in the team.
- The candidate is expected to have significant consulting acumen and have good knowledge on valuations.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Adequate knowledge of Bangalore Real Estate market
- Additional Experience (optional) - Knowledge of other south markets like Hyderabad, Kerala, Chennai etc.
- Interpreting data, writing reports, and making appropriate recommendations with quantitative and qualitative reasoning
- Aware of existing Rules & Regulation and any new developments in local market
- Financial modelling skills
- Work closely with the other business/service lines
- Support senior management in writing proposal & business pitch
THE PERSON :
- Experience: 7-8 years +
- Qualification: M. Planning, Urban / Regional Planning, GDM, MBA or an equivalent degree (Preferably from NICMAR or RICS)
- Sectors: Real Estate Consulting firms, Infrastructure Consulting Firms, Management Consulting Firms (with experience in real estate), Corporate Real Estate teams in MNCs & Banks
- Proficiency of Language: English (must be extremely proficient), Kannada or Telugu (added advantage)
- (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) - experience preferred
Other Skills required:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in working PowerPoint presentation, Word and Excel is most preferred.
- Stakeholder management skills
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Willing to travel / Field Visits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.