Director at HuQuo
Views:61130 Applications:1121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:270
Manager/Senior Manager - Advance Analytics - Lifesciences/Pharma Domain (6-10 yrs)
HuQuo is an HR Analytics and Consulting organization to provide path-breaking HR services by deeply understanding the human quotient of organizations we work with, and to evolve the industry and make it future ready through HR Analytics.
Our client is one of the prestigious global analytics company and this position is based out of Gurgaon.
Role & Responsibilities at job:
To be a Leader and Manager who can work on multiple project streams for a client and applies Analytics for better business decision making especially in the area of Lifesciences/ Pharmaceutical domain.
- Lead & guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
- Get accurate briefs from the Client and translate into tasks for team members with priorities and timeline plans.
- Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness. Should be able to monitor accuracy and quality of others- work.
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans
- Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis
Handle Client Relationship
- Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client independently. Should have excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 6-10 years of experience in data analytics
- Desired 2-4 years of relevant experience in Healthcare/ Lifesciences/ Pharmaceutical domain.
- Must have 2-4 years of hands on experience in one or more tools like SAS, SQL, SPSS, R
- Intermediate to Advanced expertise with MS excel
- Must have experience in using Statistical techniques like:
Clustering / Segmentation
Linear / logistic regression
Time series modelling
Nice to have experience in development or maintenance of processes to manage and improve sales and marketing operations such as
Sales Force Sizing
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn- t stop at the first answers.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Drive for result - Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously & with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way.
- B-Tech or BE or Bachelors in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations, Research, Economics or Econometrics from a premier/ Tier 1 College with a minimum of 6-10 years of relevant experience in data analytics